Interested in learning the basics of rugby in a fun, no-pressure atmosphere?
Join us on Saturday, July 16 at 11am sharp for a full day of rugby instruction, fun, camaraderie, and a beer social.
No experience is necessary — we’ll teach you everything you need to know. All shapes and sizes are welcome.
You will learn basics of rugby:
- Rugby laws
- Brief intro on Fog Rugby history
- Passing and catching the ball
- Introduction to safe tackling
- Playing Touch Rugby
- Rugby songs
Place: Treasure Island at the Fog Rugby pitch (near the intersection of 9th St and Ave D)
Date: Saturday, July 16
Time: 11am to 1pm
What to bring/wear:
- Sturdy shoes (soccer cleats/rugby cleats are preferred, but tennis/basketball shoes will do.)
- Molded mouth guard (recommended, but not required.)
Note: Participants must be 18 years or older to participate in this Rugby 101, but please feel free to contact us about our Youth Rugby program.